Monday, May 21, 2018

TP LINK CPE610

I tried tplink CPE610 with pretty good results. CPE 610 can use PTP or PTMP becouse CPE610 have mimo technology.The best result I've ever tried at a distance of 21 km with troughput both 11 Mb with PTP CPE610.
There are some shortcomings of cpe610

  1. Sometimes need to restart when client does not connect to AP
  2. Adjusting the frequency range to connect to the AP is very important
  3. Setting the distance with auto or manual mode is very important for maximum results 

while that first if there are additional shortcomings I will write back

2 comments:

  1. Really Liked the information you have provided. I have an article relaed to it. I was searching about it on the internet and I found an amazing site from Dualingo Site. The provided Article was about a site that provides working modded android apps. The name of the site was “Fineapkapps”. The Article was very halpful, You should read that. Click Here to reach that amazing article: Android app: Tips and Notes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I require you to thank for your period of this radiant read!!! I definately value every last bit of it and I have you bookmarked to take a gander at new stuff of your blog an outright need read blog!!!! HackingUniversity

    ReplyDelete